Organize Your Home

House Keeping Calendar

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


That's right!!! Today is 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party!! Susan and Janice are those beautiful twin bloggers who have brought you many, many great carnivals. My favorites are:


1. Tackle It Tuesday (click here to see some of my tackles) 2. Wordless Wednesday (click here to see some of my pictures) You can find me under these labels every week. I have found so many new sites to follow and who follow me and I just love my 5M4M! For those of you who are new to Susie's Homemade, I have got a lot of ground to cover so, hold on tight:




  • Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Susan (a.k.a. Susie) Ewing. I am a thriving stay-at-home mom of two wonderful girls (7 and 20) and a caretaker of my 69 year old live-in mother. I started this blog to support my chocolate shop on Etsy.com but, it has become so much more.

  • Susie's Homemade is a place that I explore my adventures in homemaking, baking, cake decorating and gardening. This blog has lead to competitive baking which I absolutely love!! This year, I competed in the largest Iron Cupcake: Milwaukee challenge to date! I made a huge 6 foot display with 500 cupcakes! AND, I got to meet Duff Goldman from Ace of cakes!!

  • I have been doing a lot of spring cleaning with Simple Mom's Project Simplify and they are covering the frig and the pantry this week. I covered both of them:-)

Here is the before:


And here is the after:



  • I love stalkers. Check out my side-bar for the many ways you can stalk me in cyberspace! I really hope that you like what you see here and come back soon:-)

I hope that you have enjoyed your stop here at Susie's Homemade and I hope to see you back here soon:-) Party on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger