Organize Your Home

House Keeping Calendar

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Organizing Your Contacts

If you are anything like me, you have contacts EVERYWHERE. I have phone numbers in my phone and email addresses in Yahoo and some in Google and even more in Windows Live Mail. This week, I worked on putting ALL of my contacts in one place!! Reason #557 to love my iPhone...I can sync my phone with Windows Live Mail! Now, I not only have everything at my finger tips but I also know that both have the most up-to-date information.

So, if you have moved recently or changed your phone number, cell number or email address and I am supposed to know it for some reason, let me know. Because now, I can add it easily and I won't ever lose it again:-)

Playing along with Tackle It Tuesday with 5 Minutes for Mom .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger